Week 53 – summary!

It’s been a pretty productive start so far. Since last Monday I have written four new songs, both lyrics & music and finally finished a lyric for the song Sail Away that has been lying around for … a little over two years. Great!

I’ve also completed two Jamuary entries exploring my Microbrute synth. Jamuary is a challenge to create something small every day during January. No great compositions, but still something finished. My plan is to get as acquainted as I can to my Microbrute, making it both a creative and learning challenge. There’s no Jamuary2, so far. I didn’t manage yesterday, although I finished an acoustic scetch of a new song “Every Day is New Year’s Eve”.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s